Owning a Roadtrek Class B Van requires regular maintenance and the occasional repairs. From tune ups to full engine overhauls Dave Arbogast is here for you. Our Roadtrek Service Center has the expertise and facilities to keep your Roadtrek running like new! The Dave Arbogast RV and Boat Service Staff are composed of high trained and certified technicians that understand the unique demands of a Roadtrek. Not only do they understand the mechanics behind a Roadtrek they also understand the valuable recreational time that is lost during repair. Thus a large portion of their job is getting you back on the road, as fast as possible without compromise of quality.
- Oil Changes and Lubrication
- Diesel and Gasoline Engines
- Transmissions and Drive-train
- Major and Minor Mechanical Repairs
- Air and Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Suspension Systems (air, leaf, coil, torsion)
- Electrical AC and DC
- Air conditioning
- LP Appliances
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Please call
Dave Arbogast also has huge selection of Roadtrek Parts!