Roadtrek 190 Popular
Are you a traveler who likes to leave the world behind? If so, then search no more. The Roadtrek 190-Popular, one of the company’s original models, provides travelers with just that.
Whether it be hitting those beautiful back-country roads with the family or taking them on a journey down Route 66, this Class B motorhome might just be the perfect fit for you.
With the great handling of a Chevrolet Express 3500 extended van, the 190 is one of Roadtrek’s most “Popular” models thanks to its reliability, excellent workmanship and quality appointments. Regardless of whether the sun is rising or setting, the front captain’s seats help provide a picturesque experience any navigator can enjoy. When it’s time to call it a night, the van’s rear dinette or optional power sofa can transform into either a king-size bed or two comfortable twin beds. Extra passengers? No problem. Forward facing seatbelts at the rear – two with the dinette and three with the sofa – make it possible to bring along even more travelers with you for any journey.
A full-length wardrobe, dining table in the front, a kitchen with everything you need and tons of storage, all combine to help make this Class B Camper Van one that anyone can enjoy.
Looking for more information about this Roadtrek model? Give us a call at 1-866-975-3287 and speak with a member of our team.
Why the Roadtrek 190 Popular?
- Seats 2 to 5 and sleeps 2 to 3 in front single and rear twins or king-size bed.
- Sleeping flexibility – rear dinette or optional power sofa converts to king sized bed or into twin beds.
- Optional 6.0 L V8 with locking differential and external transmission cooler.
- Ability to dine in the front lets you leave the rear beds made up for sleeping.
- Sizes allows you to park your Roadtrek in many RV restricted areas.
7. Privacy Door