Roadtrek 190 Versatile
Yet another one of the company’s original models, the Roadtrek 190-Versatile is exactly that – versatile.
It doesn’t matter if you’re heading out with the family for vaction or simply need to head out to get some chores done, this Class B Camper Van is the way to go.
Like the 190-Popular, this model is based on the Chevrolet Express 3500 extended van. The seating includes two captain’s chairs and two forward facing lounge seats so the whole family can enjoy the view of the open road. With the addition of optional folding mattresses which can be placed at the front of the van, the 190-Versatile can include up to three beds and sleep up to four people.
One of the best kept secrets of the Versatile rests in a power sofa located at the rear of the vehicle. Relax in the back with a home theatre system (optional flat screen TV available). The sofa also easily convert into a double bed. And don’t forget the privacy doors which help mom and dad get away from the kids when that much needed break is necessary.
Whether you’re cruising through the mountains, heading to the beach or taking the kids to a soccer game, this economical Class B Camper Van is the choice for you.
Looking for more information about this Roadtrek model? Give us a call at 1-866-975-3287 and speak with a member of our team.
Why the Roadtrek 190 Versatile?
- Seats 2 to 6 and sleeps 2 to 4 in front single beds and rear double bed.
- Sleeping flexibility – rear dinette or optional power sofa converts to king sized bed or into twin beds.
- Optional 6.0 L V8 with locking differential and external transmission cooler.
- Ability to dine in the front lets you leave the rear beds made up for sleeping.
- Sizes allows you to park your Roadtrek in many RV restricted areas.
7. Privacy Door