Pre-Order You’re 2012 Winnebago Era
That’s right folks, after being put on hold after the 2010 model year due to changes in the federal diesel emission standards, the Winnebago Era Class B Van is coming back with a bang.
The new 2012 model is going to come with some excellent new features, some of which include additional overhead storage above the cab, additional wardrobe storage, a larger patio awning, larger electric sofa bed and standard stainless steel wheel liners – just to name a few.
According to a press release sent out by Winnebago late last year, the company chose to evaluate how it could best enhance and improve the ERA before launching a new model year of product. With 2011 Mercedes Sprinter Van, the company was able to produce the Era with better user functionality and enhance features, and add more storage, capacity and value.
Before production was halted, the Era was quickly becoming a Class B favorite among customers.
Dave Arbogast Van Depot is looking forward to the return of the Era. Although we’ve not yet received a delivery date, we plan to post another blog as soon as we do.
Until then, here is a complete list of the Era’s new features:
* Mercedes Sprinter 3500 with Dual rear wheels
* Additional Overhead Storage – Above cab, behind driver’s seat, behind bath
* Additional wardrobe storage – Shirt closet behind bath, available removable wardrobe behind driver seat
* Standard stainless steel wheel liners
* Available stylized aluminum wheels
* Available exterior accessories package – Polished stainless steel grill bar cover, Polished stainless steel rocker trim
* Larger 13? patio awning
* Larger 70? electric sofa bed standard with 3 belted sofa positions and 2 child seat tethers
* Available GPS
* Available rear view monitor
* 110V/LP water heater standard vs. LP only water heater
If you like more information on the 2012 Winnebago Era, don’t hesitate to give Pat Borton a call at 1-866-975-3287.