Winnebago Era to return in 2012!
- December 3, 2010
- Class b Camper, Winnebago Era
- Posted by Dave Arbogast Van Depot
- Leave your thoughts
The Winnebago Era to return in 2012! I had a chance to walk through the all new Era at the annual dealer RV show in Louisville, Ky., and was extremely impressed. As you know, Winnebago halted production of the Era in 2010. I am confident Winnebago will continue to gain market share with the new Era model.
Some of the Era’s new features include:
- Mercedes Sprinter 3500 with Dual rear wheels
- Additional Overhead Storage – Above cab, behind driver’s seat, behind bath
- Additional wardrobe storage – Shirt closet behind bath, available removable wardrobe behind driver seat
- Standard stainless steel wheel liners
- Available stylized aluminum wheels
- Available exterior accessories package – Polished stainless steel grill bar cover, Polished stainless steel rocker trim
- Larger 13′ patio awning
- Larger 70″ electric sofa bed standard with 3 belted sofa positions and 2 child seat tethers
- Available GPS
- Available rear view monitor
- 110V/LP water heater standard vs. LP only water heater
Winnebago blames the implantation of new federal diesel emissions standards for the halt in production. “We chose to evaluate how we could best enhance and improve the ERA before launching a new model year of product. With the 2011 Mercedes Sprinter Van we’re able to produce the Era with better user functionality and enhance features,” Winnebago reported.
I do have multiple pictures and a video of the new Winnebago Era, but are Winnebago rep asked me not to include pictures in this post. I will be sure to share all me assets once I get the green light. Arbogast Van Depot has multiple 2012 Winnebago Era models on order.
If you are interested in more information on the all new Era call Pat Borton at 1-866-975-3287.